Sunday 1 November 2015

The Sorto Wedding

My second wedding shoot.  Such a gorgeous intimate ceremony nestled in one of Winnipeg's most intricate venues.  Kathryn and Luis planned a morning event for close family and friends to join them in their exchange followed by a brunch with all their guests.  The room in the Fort Garry was AMAZING.  Classy, private and romantic..just like the couple!  I loved shooting this ceremony.  Kathryn and Luis look at each other with that "thing" in their eyes that speaks volumes of their relationship.  I love that they found each other and love even more that they allowed me to capture their special day!  Thank you so much for the opportunity!













































1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic wedding reception party it was. Yeah, I also loved the decorations in this party. The couple looks outstanding. I bet that everyone had wonderful time in this wedding party! Isn’t it? We also want such enjoyable reception party so need suggestions for affordable wedding venues Los Angeles. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete